Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beautiful Story

1 September 2007, the story starts...
3 something am, through the power of webcam and online system,
he confess to me...
Afternoon, DP, first day dating...
Although it was a 4 peoples gathering, but it was fund and lovely.
On that day, something shocking happened.
My parents go and wait for me at McDonalds without my knowing.
That is the first time I bring someone go meet my family members.
That is the beginning of the story...but

Days past...months past...year past...

Everything had become a story...

No need to feel sad, no need to feel dissapointed,

Because there is another start for me...

A more stable friendship will appear in my eyes.

A fun life is waiting for me and my friends to walk past.

Work hard for your future and get a better life before you think of finding a love one

4 comments:

it's a she said...

tong yee "chan" is tagged! check my blog ya

...Yee Lin... said...

がんばって ください 冬玉~~ 

Tong冬 said...

はい、がんばります。

Anonymous said...

i just got 4 words to say.
he's such a playboy.