Saturday, November 29, 2008

PAID SURVEY TEST

I have been trying quite a lot of online survey test and until now, but I did not gain any money. Many people do not trust those advertisement and just ignore it. The reason why I try is because I think it is not harmful if i give them my email address and my house address. If the registration involve my IC no or my account no then I will avoid it. As what people said, curiosity kills the cat. I worry that something bad will happen on me if i join the test but I can stop myself to have a try.

I feel curious about all those take paid online survey test. I wonder whether it is true that people will gain money through answering survey question or give opinion. After trying a few test. I realise it is not true that doing survey online wont give you anything. It will waste your time or sometimes it may harm you. For example, your email account may hack by others, your computer may get virus and many many more.

If there is someone who got the same problem as me, feel free to left a comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

most of the things in internet r fake.if juz helping them to do a survey thn u will get paid. Come on, if it's really true, u wont c so many beggar in tis world
zzz
u hope tat u can really earn money from the survey but at last ur paid is virus sent by them to ur comp..haiz
tis is wat we call 'penny wise pound foolish
LOL