Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About Me !!!


This is my first time ...

First time to put on some lipstick...

HAHA....I hope I didn't look funny
Our life is all about trying and experiencing. So, when you get a chance to try something don't worry to try!!! As what people says, low risk low return; high risk high return and ....No RISK No RETURN!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first time writing a blog. I can feel that this is a place for me to express my opinion and write about my life. In our life, there are many things come and go ....you can have a good friend for now, but in the next second, he or she may become your enemy. There are many things that I would like to written down. I would like to record down all the happy things and also the sad things that happened.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are jack's sister right?
i am jack's gf.
nice to meet you.
your lipstick color not nice,
next time let me teach you to do it.
i m a make up artist o.0

suey

Tong冬 said...

hehehe...